Thursday, October 21, 2010

Running Festival

October 17, 2010
Fort Global City, Taguig
Present: Me, Ryan, Hazel, Gino, She, Ian, Jeff, Roy

Clocked at 0:49:49
Enough hydration
Ok lootbag
Free ice cream!

Photos, here you go!

*Everytime I run.. I think about my father -- who was never able to use his left limb since 9. He suffered from polio which caused permanent paralysis to his left leg. I am sad that a lot of people are able to run but do bad things such as harming others, while people like him with only good intentions are unable to even just walk around whenever he pleases. But of course, I am in no position to question PJ for anything, there's always a reason why things happen.

Just so you know, we grew up not being able to stroll around the mall on weekends with a father, he had never seen our classrooms or met our teachers, he had never watched us dance during a school program, we never went to picnics at the park, he never rode the bike with my brothers, he never opened the door whenever somebody comes home... but he still is the best father because he never made it an excuse for not providing for his family... and he remained faithful to all of us, especially to Mama :)

Now that he has his first grandson Basti, it just breaks my heart that as much as he wants to, he is unable to guide him while he walks..

But still I am grateful.. Thank you Lord that I am able to run. Thank you Lord for my Dad. ###

1 comment:

Emilia said...

Thanks, I am glad to read your topic and could participate comment here
I keep visiting your blog every day to find out the latest topics that you share here
Glad to be here, salute Vimax Vimax Canada Vimax Asli


Search