Monday, August 16, 2010

RUN 2 READ

August 15, 2010 Saturday
Fort Bonifacio Global City
Present: Ryan, Me, Gino, Hazel

"Reading is the primary means for learning, yet there are children who have little or no access to books that will feed their mind towards a bright future." 
 
 
When we joined this fun run, more kids may afford the luxury of knowledge and more libraries will be restored. 688 public libraries are not enough - not to mention these are under-funded and in bad physical condition.  


Officially, this is my third run and I improved by a few minutes. Lol.


Oh well, despite my sore arms and legs, it still feels good to be able to say...I ran for a cause! :)

2 comments:

MinnieRunner said...

Too bad for me, I'm a NO SHOW in this event :(

I woke up at 2:30AM and had a headache. My angel and I decided not to run at all :(

---
Paano kayo nagkakilala ni Thania?
BTW, will be running this Sunday sa UP :) Hope to see you!

Mary Ann Ramos said...

Aww. sa Activate ba?

Search